1. What were your feelings when your CD debut was decided?
After we had an interview regarding our debut, I couldn't believe that it was going to happen for real so I was like "Is this true?" (laughs) But as we were filming Sexy Zone's PV CD Jacket and so on, I became excited and thought "oh, it is real." I really like the phrase "Sora ni kazashita te no hira (The palm held up in the sky)" in our song, Sexy Zone. When it comes to image, I am the smallest in the group and it's as if the other members are holding out their hands to me and are pulling me up. Whenever I think of that, it really is a wonderful phrase.
2. What is your sexy 'selling point'?
I don't know at all but the people around me tell me "the bridge of your nose is sharp. It's pretty." So that maybe it!?
3. What is the group's catch phrase?
"Smile&Peace Forever, with Love" (He said this in English). Without forgetting to put on a smile, we want to always continue our activities filled with a peaceful mood. Without forgetting the love either, of course!
4. What is the current status of your recording and such for World Cup Volleyball 2011?
World Cup 2011 is a tournament wherein volleyball players from all over the world assemble so I want to try interviewing them with my special skill of talking in different languages. I can speak German, English, and a bit of Chinese but recently I've also been learning French.
5. There is a lyric [in your song] that says "mada dare ni mo itte nai yume (dreams I have not told anyone)", but is there something like that for you too?
My dream is to one day have a concert in Germany, my birthplace. When that happens, I'm going to invite my family and relatives from Japan.
6. [In the song "Sexy Zone"], there is a line saying "We'll make a 'Sexy era'", but what is a "Sexy era" for you?
I want to be able to do activities not just in Japan, but internationally as well. Also, I want all five of us to go and play at an American theme park together!
7. Please give a message to all those reading POTATO!
I want us to have a photo shoot eating potato dishes from all around the world in a house made of potatoes, while reading POTATO (laughs). I think that it will be fun and that the people reading will be able to enjoy as well~
Please ask permission first before reposting :) Thanks